Friday, June 20, 2014

Updates

I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot this year I was busy finishing up the school year. I  am in my third week of summer! The school year had gone by SO fast! For my genius hour I worked with my friends Emily and Lauryn on a running shoe project. We wrote a letter to a bunch of shoe companies(nike, reebok,under armour, new balance,ect.) asking for shoes to test. We receives 2 pairs for each of us from under armour and 1 pair for each of us from asics. We tested them on a bunch of activities. The pink and black under armour shoes got the majority of the best results. Our project ended up really well.
     So far this summer I have done some basketball and volleyball camps. I totaled up how many hours of exersise I'm getting In a week(not including weekends) and 3 camps combined is 20 hours a week of exersise! That's a lot! Basketball Monday-Thursday is 7:30-9am, basketball Tuesday 7:30-9pm, and volleyball Monday-Friday 12:30-3pm.
      After my dentist appointment in July I'm going to get braces): I don't want them but the sooner they get on the sooner they get off.
   Well that's about it because it's 10:43 at night.... Have a great summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I love the line - "the sooner they get on , the sooner they get off." So true! Enjoy the fun exercising during your summer sports, and good luck adjusting to the braces! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I love the line - "the sooner they get on , the sooner they get off." So true! Enjoy the fun exercising during your summer sports, and good luck adjusting to the braces! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me where your from in the comment(s) :)