Monday, October 7, 2013

100WC WEEK 6

Wind blew through my wavy chestnut hair. The air was thin and smelled like well, nothing. I was
soaring above the clouds in the basket on rainbow colored hot hair balloon. The view was stunning, mind-blowing, divine, magnificent, exquisite; anything that was prepossessing that you could think of.  There were fields miles wide with fresh green grass. Horses running freely in the meadows.
The sky was the color of gold, orange, and pink. The sun setting in the west. It was so beautiful.
I was looking down, I was surprised to see a 50 ft. T-Rex  feasting on...pies.

3 comments:

  1. Grace - I don't understand the "84." And you surprise me - you used the word "beautiful," even though we just had a prompt that said you couldn't use that word! ;-)
    I love the description from the hot air balloon - especially the fields miles wide with fresh green grass and horses running freely in the meadows. Ahhh... Well, that is until a T-Rex showed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... I has using synonyms for beautiful earlier in the story so I kinda ran out of synonyms. -_- Since blogger doesn't have the word counter thingy I count the words in each line and add it to the previous line so that is why the "84" was there, I didn't see that one when I was deleting the other numbers such as 100,68,48,25, and 18. I fixed it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the ending it was random but funny XD. I hope you make more like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me where your from in the comment(s) :)