Monday, September 30, 2013

100WC WEEK 5

I was walking home carefully on the tan sidewalk with my new turtle. I finally got home and decided to make her look like a pumpkin for halloween. I got out my paint and quickly painted her shell orange with the brush. She looked really funny so I took a picture of her and posted it on instagram. I took my turtle's foot and wiggled it up and down at my sister so i looked like it waved at her. I put her in her tank and put her in front of the window so everyone could see her awesome costume.

6 comments:

  1. P.S. Could you put somewhere on your blog (maybe under "About Me"?) that you're in Chicagoland, IL? The organizers of the 100WC would like to know - just in case your post is showcased. I hope you enjoyed reading other posts and commenting on them! (I love this type of writing...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi grace you gave me a comment with your blog email I have read your work and it is utterly amazing I especially liked really liked how you made your readers become attached to the turtle in his pumpkin costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story. I am going to dress my dog up like a pumpkin for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace
    I agree with these comments, this is such a super story. You have described the events so clearly it was easy to picture your pet turtle. I also think that you have included the prompt words so very naturally into your writing, this is not always easy to do.
    Keep it up!
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me where your from in the comment(s) :)