Friday, September 13, 2013

Dot day 9-13-13

So far Friday the 13th has been pretty fun, because of Dot Day.

In class today we had to make dots or art inspired from the book 'The Dot' by Peter H. Reynolds.
When had to right down what our mark that we are going to make this year is. Mine was to BE INSPIRED,volleyball and basketball. After I was putting a couple thumb prints on a dot drawing I drew, my finger tips were colorful but was that fare to the rest of my hand???? No. So that inspired me to make Gerald.
Gerald

 

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I hope you keep that creativity alive this year - we sure could use more spunk in our 8/9 class! ;-) I'm glad you took the time to write down your ideas, too. I think you'll be inspired, no problem - just look around like you already do!

    Oh, and Hi, Gerald!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very interesting grace!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me where your from in the comment(s) :)