Sunday, September 22, 2013

100WC WEEK 4

On a cloudy day in Paris, I was taking a field trip to the Statues of Weird Art Garden Museum.
I saw gazillions  of multi-colored plants from 1 foot tall to 5 feet tall. In many shapes and sizes.
Then I descried a mammoth sized planting pot with  at least 6 giant pink legs with red and blue stripes. The pot's huge mustard colored, abnormal, freakish eyes were staring at me with
great dislike. Then it spoke in a voice that made my spine chill and my nerves freeze. Then he
said "A great force is hunting for you".


Pot of legs Week#4
100WC W4 picture

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Grace, this scares me!!
    I sent in your story - loved it, too! Now I think it's your turn to pay it forward. Could you (when you have time) take time to comment on five other stories? When you do, leave a link back to your story as well. I'll bet you'll see some other fun stories related to THIS picture! I've never seen anything like it! Why does it have to come ALIVE?! I'd run!

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I commented on 5 peoples' 100wc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi grace this was a good story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi grace this Zoe

    This was a good story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi grace this is a fabulas, I love the adverbs 'gazillions, mammoth freakish abnormal that you did you are very good at sentences
    from Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace!
    This is a scary story! It is really good because you really thought about the adjectives that you used. Also you described how the statue spoke which was, as you said, spine chilling!
    I wonder what it would be like to see this statue for real - I'm not sure that I would like to see it now I have read your 100 words!
    Well done and keep writing!
    Mrs Radd (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me where your from in the comment(s) :)