Friday, September 6, 2013

My Passion

                What I would want to do for hours on end in to be around horses. I would groom them, feed them, ride them, and be really nice to them. I would use the soft and hard brushes first. Then I would use the cury comb. After that, I would hose the horse down, put shampoo in the horse's mane and tail. Then rinse the shampoo off and then put in conditioner. I would then rinse the conditioner off and brush the mane, tail, and coat. After that, I would pick all the mud, grass, and any other stuff that is sticking to the horse's hooves.
                I would feed them hay, oats, mash, and water. Every once and a while in a day, the horse would get carrots and apples for a snack if they were being good and/or if the need it.
             I would be really nice to them so then they will like me and won't be mean. I would ride them because then they get exercise and so I can work on my horseback ridding on an English saddle. That is why I'd want to be with a horse 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me where your from in the comment(s) :)