Thursday, September 12, 2013

100 word challenge WEEK 2

Splash! Out of the water jumped a HUGE salmon colored fish, as I reeled in my fishing line.
As it got closer I could see the ragged yellow teeth the fish had. He glared at me
with his tennis ball sized, cat looking eyes. Then swam faster towards the middle of the
huge salt water sea. As I lifted up my rod the fish started to flip around in the air
and I could see his gills moving because he was trying to breathe. I Called my dad over
to see the ugly creature . He said

" That's a flesh eating wormfish".

A spot of fishing Week #2

4 comments:

  1. Grace -
    You really used the picture to help with your description - "ragged yellow teeth" and "tennis ball sized, cat looking eyes..." I didn't even notice those details in the picture until you wrote them out.

    One more thing - That last line REALLY changes the story for me! DROP THAT FISH!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent user off descriptive words and action verbs. I hope you will share more of your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Maclean, Team 100WC

    Lots of super description in this 100WC, Grace.I can see why the person in the picture would look worried.... flesh-eating wormfish!Eek!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me where your from in the comment(s) :)